The company was founded in
1931 by Lorenzo Banti’s father,
Jacopo, who was
born in Campiglia Marittima and was the first
wine bottler in the Val di Cornia, he has made our wines known
onthe national markets and in Germany since 1958.
In 1950 he built the current oil mill
which grinds olives grown on the farm and also by third parties
with traditional cold methods.
It produces an excellent
olive oil and also lemon oil,
Both appreciated for